Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Flywheel needed (clutch kit too)

Options
  • 29-12-2011 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

Hi people does anyone has, or know somebody, with Skyline R34 or R33 parts laying around?

I drive R34 with RB25DE engine (non turbo)

Not totally sure about compatibilities between different Skyline models but after some searching I think they all same flywheels.

Clutch I need is push type so i.e. R34 Turbo one is not the same since it's pull type.
    Had to return Blueprint part no ADN130214 - is listed as compatible but it's too small with 22.5cm diameter instead of 24cm.

Murfit.ie is sourcing clutch for me, hopefully should get correct one next week so flywheel is more important if someone would have one.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Do you know which type of release bearing you have?

The gearbox in the R34 N/A is the same fitment as the older R32 GTS-t and the 240mm clutch from any R32 and R33 GTS-t is the same fitment but there are two different types of bearing, both will fit an work but if the wrong ones is used they can become noisy.

I have all the blueprint part numbers if needed.

Flywheels are all the same, I may have a spare standard one, I'll check tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭freestyla

Do you know which type of release bearing you have?

The gearbox in the R34 N/A is the same fitment as the older R32 GTS-t and the 240mm clutch from any R32 and R33 GTS-t is the same fitment but there are two different types of bearing, both will fit an work but if the wrong ones is used they can become noisy.

I have all the blueprint part numbers if needed.

Flywheels are all the same, I may have a spare standard one, I'll check tomorrow.

Hi doc,
    I don't know about bearing type but i've looked part number from the one we took out, it's Koyo RCT4000SA.. couldn't really google any more useful information at the mo

Flywheel i took to be skimmed if possible, will know next week how it goes. But if you find one in good condition please PM

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Adverts ain't allowed, its in the charter

Work away via PM

Thread Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement