Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment Dates

Options
  • 29-12-2011 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi Guys,

My bank loan is due to come out on the 1st of each month. As this is New Years day and a Sunday, i was just wondering if anyone would know when the payment will come out. the 29th Dec or the 3rd Jan. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Legislator

Most likely 3rd january

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If your loan repayment is due on a weekend or a bank holiday it'll come out the next working day, in this case 3rd of January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Cato2605 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

My bank loan is due to come out on the 1st of each month. As this is New Years day and a Sunday, i was just wondering if anyone would know when the payment will come out. the 29th Dec or the 3rd Jan. Thanks

You left out the 30th December.

Next working day is the answer.

Advertisement