Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frozen Evolution. Alternative Hypothesis??

Options
  • 28-12-2011 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Firstly let me be absolutely clear here and admit that I'm almost absolutely ignorant when it comes to the underlying esoterics of evolutionary biology research. So I probably wouldn't be able to recognise a scientific strawman if it slapped me in the face! This book recently caught my eye, and I just wondered if anyone here had read it, had any issues with its accuracy or the like and if they'd recommend it? Or if anyone had heard of it. :)

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,070 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Based on the synopsis it sounds like he's just paraphrasing punctuated equilibirium.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Spear wrote: »
    Based on the synopsis it sounds like he's just paraphrasing punctuated equilibirium.

Thanks, I've put it on my epicly long to read list with a low priority rating. So I may read it sometime. Not too pushed though. If I do, I'll post my opinion of it in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marjanek1

Jernal wrote: »
    Thanks, I've put it on my epicly long to read list with a low priority rating. So I may read it sometime. Not too pushed though. If I do, I'll post my opinion of it in this thread.

I feel hopeless.. being deleted 2nd time... Maybe this would be sufficient:

This book is good and offers some new insight.. If you have access to this book, so, read it..

Please do not delete my post...

Advertisement