Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short romance tale [NSFW]

Options
  • 28-12-2011 3:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭

Not sure of a title for this, perhaps "Free Love".
    It is a bit NSFW but I think it works well.
    Knowledge of RMS might help in understanding it.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Jane looked longingly into John's eyes as she removed her dress and they began to spend the final night of their stay in Brussels together.
    "FOSDEM has been amazing, babe," John softly whispered, as he quickly removed the last of his clothes, "but the best part has been the time spent with you, last night I've pissed harder than I've ever pissed in my life".
    They embraced.
    "Neither have I, but I wish Charles were here to join us, there's a hole in my heart that none of these other Linux nerds can fill,", she hesitated before contnuing, as a smile grew on her face, "well, maybe one of them."

The door burst open, but before they could turn to see who had arrived the smell of bear urine filled the room and a voice boomed out.
    "I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux."
    Richard Stallman confidently entered the room, gently removing his white leisure suit as he walked, leaving the three of them naked.
    "Linux is not an operating system unto itself," he reached out and took Jane's hand, a tear began to form in her eye, "but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX."

Jane lay down on the ground, gently pulling RMS down on top of her as John began to piss.
    "Finger me", Jane moaned, as RMS opened his mouth and began to drink John's piss, it is the only source of nutrition that he can be sure did not require proprietary software to produce or distribute.
    He fingered her, in addition to checking her bash history and her loaded kernel modules, and was soon confident that she used only the freest of software.
    With that, he put the laptop away, carefully shielded from John's piss by the leisure suit, and began to masturbate her with his calloused hands as she licked his third nipple.
    Soon the tension became too much for the pair of them to bare, and RMS lined his penis up with the gaping hole between her legs formerly known as a vagina.
    The two began pissing violently to ensure sufficient lubricant, and RMS pushed forward, filling her with his massive cock.
    They fucked for what seemed like an eternity, and with every thrust Jane came, her moans stifled by RMS' piss-soaked beard, the only thing keeping her from dehydration.
    Suddenly, RMS' cock erupted like a volcano, shaking the hostel violently, and for a split-second Jane saw flashes of paradise, a world in which all software was free, all beards were untamed, and Steve Jobs grave was wild and untended to, the corpse defiled by local schoolchildren.

RMS arose, wrung the piss out of his beard as he dressed, and headed for the door.
    Jane stopped him and begged him to stay, describing the paradise she saw as she had her final orgasm.
    "My dear," he said, looking lovingly into her eyes, "that is precisely why I must leave. I promise you that I will return some day, but not until my work is done.".
    He turned to John, "In the meantime, you take care of her, and never stop fighting for her freedoms".
    With those words, John came harder than he had ever come in his life, and nodded as Jane gave a brave smile and kissed RMS for the last time, wondering how long she must wait for him to rid the world of evil and return to her.

The next morning Jane and John met with the rest of their group at the airport, not mentioning anything of the night they had.
    "That was a pretty damn good weekend, guys," remarked Terry, "who'd have thought Linux nerds could be so much fun?!".
    "I'd just like to interject for a moment..." Jane started, wiping a single tear from her cheek.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Terran

A++++ would read again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I cry every time

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭politicsdude

"but the best part has been the time spent with you, last night I've pissed harder than I've ever pissed in my life".

you're a poet

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭sillo

...I can honestly say I wasn't expecting that. Nice one OP!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Incredible. Inspired. Ingenious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Thanks guys, your support for my work means a lot to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

RIP Pygmalion. :(

Advertisement