Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bye bye mr pope sir

Options
  • 27-12-2011 5:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Why do people think kids should be able to decide what religion to be. Thats a grown up idea of what you think a child should want.. you dont let them decide if they should go to school or not so why is this different? What makes you think a child can make such a decision ..example

Now hunny remember we told you all about the different religions ?
    Ok so which one do you want ..the one with the hairy man nailed to a cross by the bad soilders or the one with the blue monkey and funny looking man with the elephant head.

I think we would be saying goodbye to to the pope in the next few years dont ya think !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Funny enough I will let my kids decide if they want to go to school or not.

I'll also let them decide if they want dinner. If they don't for a few days I'd be pretty certain they'll change their minds without me asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭braintoxic

amacachi wrote: »
    Funny enough I will let my kids decide if they want to go to school or not.

I'll also let them decide if they want dinner. If they don't for a few days I'd be pretty certain they'll change their minds without me asking.
    And social services will soon be deciding when you get to see them .

braintoxic wrote: »
    And social services will soon be deciding when you get to see them .

How do you figure that exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Ah, thread title had me all excited-disappointed now :(

efb wrote: »
    Ah, thread title had me all excited-disappointed now :(

Aye, was wondering about it meself.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Drive-by.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement