Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oticon

Options
  • 26-12-2011 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have been looking at getting the Agil Pro hearing aids for my father. Hi hearing is pretty bad. Does anybody have any opinions or experience of these.
    Thanks for the help.

Link here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bipo

Hi there

It is probably too late but I thought I write and let you know that I am wearing the Oticon Agil Pro since last summer and I am happy with it.

The hearing aid depends on how much hearing loss your Dad has and it is always advisable to seek professional advice from an audiologist. I use Hearing Healthcare based in Capel street, Dublin and Paul Hussey is very nice and helpful. He sells other brands and will give you the best possible advice for you.

Also another thing with Agil and similar it comes with the streamer where you change the programme and also change the volume too but I dont use it as I prefer the hearing aid buttons to change it for me. Important as I do not like to carry the streamer with me especially as I am prone to forget things!

Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

Thanks for the advice, we went with the agil pro and he is very happy with it. He does not wear it all the time but when he does he sees a considerable difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jasonpat

Health care is also a important chapter in the law field.

Advertisement