Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generic Christmas Texts

Options
  • 25-12-2011 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

I've been getting these Generic Christmas Texts all day long as per usual, some actually are identical, just wondering what other people think of these messages and do you respond in kind by sending a equally meaningless group message to all your contacts or do you just ignore them. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

I love group texts... I mean sex

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Merry Xmas to all my friends!! Have a good one :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I've been getting these Generic Christmas Texts all day long as per usual, some actually are identical, just wondering what other people think of these messages and do you respond in kind by sending a equally meaningless group message to all your contacts or do you just ignore them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I've been getting these Generic Christmas Texts all day long as per usual, some actually are identical, just wondering what other people think of these messages and do you respond in kind by sending a equally meaningless group message to all your contacts or do you just ignore them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I got one ''can you call me''.

''Hey man, whats up?'
    ''Happy Christmas, I'll see you tomorrow yeah?''
    *hangs up*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭nursextreme

Saila wrote: »
    I love group texts... I mean sex
    Fun for all the family on Christmas Day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

At least you got some :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Happy Christmas Surley! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I don't mind them, it's good friends include you in that list, there are those who aren't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

Jess16 wrote: »
    Happy Christmas Surley! :)

Thanks Jess! Happy Christmas to you too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Only responding if they are someone you'd like to have sex with at some point in the future FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Surley wrote: »
    At least you got some :(

Haha:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Yeah,have been gettin them all day. Never really reply. I text/talk to my real friends throughout the day anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Phone has been off all day. Its been bliss.

Advertisement