Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Christmas guilt thread!

Options
  • 25-12-2011 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭

Yo, fatties! (yes, you in particular)

First, put down that food, fatty. You could engage in the conversation rather than having a monologue with all that tempting food around you. You don't need it. But you're going to eat it anyway, aren't you?

The Famine is over for some 160 years. It is highly unlikely you'll run out of food. You do not need to stack up on food like a camel.

I was a complete horse today; I destroyed the table. It was a blitzkrieg, yet a sitzkrieg all in one. Roast spuds, turkey, ham, stuffing, mushy peas - the whole shebang, I horsed them into me like there'll be no tomorrow. I was king of the kitchen; the younger kids were in awe and tried to keep up but I won. There's still loads of lovely stuff to eat, but I'm not able for it - hence my Christmas guilt (no doubt the source of my Christmas guilt will change dramatically tomorrow or the next day!)

What's your Christmas season guilt?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Guilt schmilt, according to that you didn't even have dessert. Amateur.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

Guilt schmilt, according to that you didn't even have dessert. Amateur.

Dessert, like chocolate, is for de birds. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

:confused:eh...thought the thread title said christmas quilt,do we get one free with every viewing of this thread perchance?

no guilt here,full of redbull though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Dionysus wrote: »
    Dessert, like chocolate, is for de birds. :D

An excuse for being a lightweight at the table if ever I heard one. Get some feckin' puddin' inta yah and then come back and talk!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

christmas ****:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

Screw that - I've got 10kg to gain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

I murdered two prostitutes instead of my usual one.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'm watching Eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Actually today was probably the least I ate all year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Wheely GR8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

Probably fizzy drinks, only one plate of food (A very big one) and a turkey sandwich around 19:00 but the drinks, two cans of Club Orange, one Club lemon, one 500ml coke and now it's late so another coke with some whiskey so that's another 500ml and a half.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I accidentally my family. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

No guilt whatsoever. And tomorrow morning, I'm planning to go cycling for half an hour as fast as I can without vomiting so that I can do it again, for breakfast. I want a five-decker sandwich: bread, ham, spiced beef, turkey, bread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Dont worry, that guilt will leave you when you're trying to get 3 kilos worth of "indulgence" down the can tomorrow afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

I'm eating my body's weight in Lily O'Briens chocolates. We received a lot of those choccies this year!! I've a bit of a craving now for something salty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Yo mama so fat, her blood type is ragu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Dionysus wrote: »

What's your Christmas season guilt?

opening this thread :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I should feel guilty I ate shyte all day and now I am drinking.

Its great its the one time of year you can give into your whims with no guilt.

I crack open another can as I munch a tube of pringles and eat some roses as well

Happy christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I've a bit of a craving now for something salty!

heh

Advertisement