Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Christmas edition of iNetizen!

Options
  • 25-12-2011 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if I've posted about our podcast before, but we recorded a special Christmas edition: http://inetizen.org/?p=100

I cover cross-site scripting, CampusCon and much more! Enjoy, and merry christmas! :)

Be sure to check out episode 5 also when you get a chance, where we interview Beave from Telephreak.org and the OpenVMS cluster.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Caught this episode from a twitter post. I'm a hug fan of OpenVMS, and the Deathrow cluster, so had a listen.
    Great job guys... nice to hear an informative and interesting infosec podcast from this side of the pond. Kinda reminds me of the long since deceased Sploitcast.
    I have since subscribed and am working my way through the back-episodes.

I highly recommend people give this a listen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Cheers Gerry :) It's still a work in progress, still finding our feet. We'll be back again within a week or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

Looks good alright.

Advertisement