Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Wait For Mass Lads

Options
  • 25-12-2011 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭

Less than an hour to go before Mass starts. I heard it was buzzing last night. Even better than last year. Apparently when they played O Holy Night the place just went mental. Broken pews, Blessed Sacrament flying all over the place, that sort of thing. From what I've heard, the Virgin Mary is a virgin no longer. I've also heard there are still some stragglers left who haven't come down yet. Hope they can keep going for a few more hours. Place is gonna be packed. I can feel it, this'll be pure massive.

Anyone else heading to Mass? Have you already been? What was it like? Have you recovered yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Wait what? People in AH are Religious? They always came across as angry, sarcastic, smash the system types to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

our priest done an alter dive..fking mental..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Whenever i'm in a church I expect this to happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

The parish over where i am were singing this all morning... got to hand it to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Randy Anders

Our priest was dishing out yokes instead of holy bread. He can really move when he wants to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Mass Lads = altar boys?

Happy Christmas everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Mass Lads = altar boys?

Happy Christmas everyone!

Well played Lord of the Moo. That's right I said your name wrong! Don't hurt me I'm sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Went during the week when the kids had their play

Had all my sins for the year forgiven

Wish the other half could be as forgiving as Fr. Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

There's always lots of good looking big-titted MILFs at mass on Christmas day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

whats a mass lad, and why are you getting more than one :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Always a mad buzz down the back of the Church.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

The_Thing wrote: »
    There's always lots of good looking big-titted MILFs at mass on Christmas day.

All of whom will have well-dressed men next to them thinking along the lines of "if I endure this bullshít I'm guaranteed sex" or "I must have been desperate for sex earlier to promise to go to this today".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

They say Fr. Clippett does a good long mass. He's had to cut it down to three hours though since his stroke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

After consuming vast amounts of alcohol, the mind can play tricks on you. It can make you hallucinate and dream of things that aren't really there. It can even go as so far as to making you accept your catholic faith and convincing you to go to mass. Alcohol, 'tis a very dangerous substance. Alcohol is the very blood of Christ, son of the creator of the universe, or at least that's what I gathered from going to mass in my youth. I'd watch out for the priest spiking the wine, it will only strengthen your faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

A great time was had by all at our local Church this morning. Only downside was I got stopped and searched by security on the way in and they confiscated my booze. :(

9/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I think the record down the church for midnight mass was two vans and 40 Gardai. That was a few years back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Get a good size church/crowd - you can get a good Mexican wave going!

3... 2... 1... GO!

Advertisement