Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Christmas Story

Options
  • 25-12-2011 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,920 ✭✭✭✭

So for those of you who have no friends or are in work how about having the Official After Hours Christmas Story.

I'll start the story off and you guys carry on, jump in at any time but only 1 rule.

YOU MUST WRITE A MAXIMUM OF 3 SENTENCES AND YOUR PIECE MUST FOLLOW ON FROM PREVIOUS POSTER, AND NO CHAT, JUST THE STORY (This could be sheer brilliance or the messiest clusterfcuk in the history of AH)

Here we go

Was a cold and dreary Christmas eve and Bob wasn't feeling too festive.

He'd ran out of Mince Pies and his cat had died.

Suddenly he heard a noise from outside, he opened the door and there stood......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

scudzilla wrote: »
    YOU MUST WRITE 3 SENTENCES ...

Nuts to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

F*ck this.

F*ck this.

F*ck this.

There's your three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

.....there stood this woman with a santa mask on, a sanda hat and a long coat.

He invited her in, she bent down and touched her toes, he lifted the coat and burried his love log deep inside her.

After he finished she turned around and whipped off the mask...

..he said...."mom, what the fuuuuuuu"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

So for those of you who have no friends or are in work how about having the Official After Hours Christmas Story.

I'll start the story off and you guys carry on, jump in at any time but only 1 rule.

YOU MUST WRITE A MAXIMUM OF 3 SENTENCES AND YOUR PIECE MUST FOLLOW ON FROM PREVIOUS POSTER, AND NO CHAT, JUST THE STORY (This could be sheer brilliance or the messiest clusterfcuk in the history of AH)

Here we go

Suddenly he heard a noise from outside, he opened the door and there stood......[/QUOTE]

Bob geldolf with no clothes on

So he shut the door

And went back to doing nothing..............

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Here we go

Suddenly he heard a noise from outside, he opened the door and there stood......

A cute little kitten that purred gently as Bob picked her up.

And next to his new feline friend was a gift basket of fresh mince pies!

Bob felt festive again.

The End

• Advertisement

:p Anyway my christmas story is better http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056494187 so there :p;)

realies wrote: »
    :p Anyway my christmas story is better http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056494187 so there :p;)

Yeah, nothing's better than an email that's been doing the rounds since the internet was invented.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Screw flanders
    Screw flanders
    Screw flanders

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

he sat down in his comfortable armchair and took another hefty slug of his eggnog. Then he remembered that he was allergic to eggs. In a state of blind sweaty panic he tore off his christmas jumper and began to furiously .....

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Screw flanders
    Screw flanders
    Screw flanders

Stupid sexy Flanders.

• Advertisement

chin_grin wrote: »
    Yeah, nothing's better than an email that's been doing the rounds since the internet was invented.

Well iam sorry if I only got it tonight :D internet must be slow where i am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

and then I took an arrow to the knee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

he sat down in his comfortable armchair and took another hefty slug of his eggnog. Then he remembered that he was allergic to eggs. In a state of blind sweaty panic he tore off his christmas jumper and began to furiously .....

masterbate while looking at the cat pussy. Just then he heard the front door opening and his daughters voice and her friends coming towards the kitchen door. He then stood up quicky but forgot about the shelf above his head and knocked himself out and knocking the glass of water over the cat on his way to the floor where he landed with his dick in his hand with a wet pussy beside him...out cold he was..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Saila wrote: »
    masterbate while looking at the cat pussy. Just then he heard the front door opening and his daughters voice and her friends coming towards the kitchen door. He then stood up quicky but forgot about the shelf above his head and knocked himself out and knocking the glass of water over the cat on his way to the floor where he landed with his dick in his hand with a wet pussy beside him...out cold he was..

The cat left out a terrible meow and ran to 'dother room. When confronted about the incident he blamed it on the nurofen plus he had earlier. He then proceeded to go upstairs to empty the gazunder

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Bumblegoose

eth0 wrote: »
    The cat left out a terrible meow and ran to 'dother room. When confronted about the incident he blamed it on the nurofen plus he had earlier. He then proceeded to go upstairs to empty the gazunder

THen i jumped and saw a rabbit peering its head through the willows on the flowerpot not only was the rabbit bracing itself for battle it was also bracing itself for intercourse..

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭badgerbaiter

so he entertained the horny rabbit and wrapped his lips around its little shaft. as he was sucking he heard a noise and looked around to see his daughter furiosly flicking her bean

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

THen i jumped and saw a rabbit peering its head through the willows on the flowerpot not only was the rabbit bracing itself for battle it was also bracing itself for intercourse..

The bad trip he had taken slowly began to wear off. Relieved he sat bolt upright only to find that he had sent a video link of his antics to after hours. His sumo wrestling career now hung in the balance or could he ............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

so he entertained the horny rabbit and wrapped his lips around its little shaft. as he was sucking he heard a noise and looked around to see his daughter furiosly flicking her bean

thats a mighty good trick he said. how, what, but your head is? :confused: and passed back out with the shock from his obviously ribbs removed contortionist daughter. god if only your mother could have moved like that for me was the last thing he said as he passed out again and she squirted all over him.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ryan451

thats a mighty good trick he said. how, what, but your head is? :confused: and passed back out with the shock from his obviously ribbs removed contortionist daughter. god if only your mother could have moved like that for me was the last thing he said as he passed out again and she squirted all over him.

And then i took an arrow to the knee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Ryan451 wrote: »
    And then i took an arrow to the knee.

Congratulations on your 100th post :)

• Advertisement

where was my 100th post celebration? sob sob

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

And with that, he had suddenly realised that his story had somehow manifested into what could only be described as a crude and distasteful erotic tale of intense bestiality and wicked incestual relationships.

It soon dawned on him, that perhaps his story should take on a more wholesome, somewhat more belonging tone, if only for two or three short sentences.

To him, Christmas was a time for him to remember all the good times he had with his beloved family, before each and every one of them was so cruelly and unfairly................

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

And with that, he had suddenly realised that his story had somehow manifested into what could only be described as a crude and distasteful erotic tale of intense bestiality and wicked incestual relationships.

It soon dawned on him, that perhaps his story should take on a more wholesome, somewhat more belonging tone, if only for two or three short sentences.

To him, Christmas was a time for him to remember all the good times he had with his beloved family, before each and every one of them was so cruelly and unfairly................

gang raped but lets not go there. No instead he rolled back with the good times when snorting coke from his wifes arse crack was the norm and when people didn't bitch and moan about hard times, water charges, social taxes. Yes life was....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

battser wrote: »
    gang raped but lets not go there. No instead he rolled back with the good times when snorting coke from his wifes arse crack was the norm and when people didn't bitch and moan about hard times, water charges, social taxes. Yes life was....

Fecking brilliant. After all he had become self sufficient in making coke and his new wife has a better ass crack to snort from. Just she doesn't wash as often and doesn't get all the sh1t when she wipes sometimes so the quality of the coke can be ...

thick and gooey like a melted snickers. sometimes he lathers his anus and ball with snickers and calls his dog.. one day he whistled for rover...

Advertisement