Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for a House Party

Options
  • 24-12-2011 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Myself and a couple of my mates are looking for somewhere different to go on New Years eve, and as the house party is probably the pick of events, we were wondering would anyone have space at theirs in the Cavan/Monaghan/Meath area? We are between 24 and 30, all single, from different areas of Louth. They are responsible drinkers and I am a pioneer. I also play the guitar and sing (badly but anyway) and would be willing to bring it along with chords of your chosen songs to play on the night!

Thanks,
    Conor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Sorry but this is the Christmas Forum, and to be honest I'm not really sure which forum would suit your request.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement