Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Pubs I've seen with craft beers

Options
  • 24-12-2011 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

Just to let everyone know.Ryans Pub on Parkgate Street. It always had Galway Hooker on tap. It now has the O Hara's range on tap too. Ale, Stout, IPA and Cuirm. My favorite pub bar none

It's been a while since I've been in The Hole In The Wall beside the Phoenix Park so they may have had this for a while. They have O Hara's IPA also.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

MANUTD99 wrote: »
    It's been a while since I've been in The Hole In The Wall beside the Phoenix Park so they may have had this for a while. They have O Hara's IPA also.

Yes, and before that it was O'Hara's stout on tap, but it didn't sell. Think the Pale Ale is doing better for them.

THITW also has Belfast Blonde on tap, but it's hidden right down the far end of the bar near the off licence part.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

The Old Storehouse in Temple Bar is really pushing O'Haras. It has Red and Pale on bottle, maybe Stout and Curim as well I can't remember, and all the beer mats and a lot of posters on the walls are advertising O'Haras.

This is probably more well known but Palace Bar on Fleet St has a good range, they sell Galway Hooker and Carrig Lager (which I haven't seen anywhere else) on tap and the Dungarvan Brewing Co beers on bottle. Maybe others too.

Surprisingly, Farringtons, that tourist trap pub in Temple Bar, sells a host of craft beers, including Brewdog Hardcore IPA. I haven't been in, I've just seen them advertised, so I don't know about prices or whether they're on tap or bottle.

Doyles on D'Olier St sells O'Hara's IPA on tap and a few of the others on bottle.

Advertisement