Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mma from irish strength institute

Options
  • 24-12-2011 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

i see that the irish strength institute are offering mma coaching.
    anyone know what it entails or is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Do you mean there teaching mma or offering courses in coaching?

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

cowzerp wrote: »
    Do you mean there teaching mma or offering courses in coaching?

Website.
    MMA Coaching

ISI are proud to offer private MMA Coaching within our specially designed strength & conditioning area. MMA stands for Mixed Martial Arts. MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world. To learn why and experience the teachings with some of Irelands top MMA practitioners call in today to start your MMA experience.

Call (444 3535) or email ( info@irishstrength.com ) today to get started.

Our ISI MMA Coach will conduct both a technical and physical session to enhance your individual skill and fitness level. Private MMA coaching sessions include, boxing, wrestling, Brazilian jiu jitsu, kickboxing and muay thai.

If you’re looking to improve your self defence, level of fitness or you just want to mix up your training, this is for you!

Martials arts training has been shown to be one of the fastest and most efficient ways to build muscle and lose non-essential body fat. Try it and the only by-product will be a leaner healthier you.

Isn't this Owen Roddy (on that page).

mma-training-ireland.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

ISI is the strength and conditioning gym for SBG fighters and Owen Roddy teaches privates out of there. i believe they are getting a cage in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Malolan

ISI is the strength and conditioning gym for SBG fighters and Owen Roddy teaches privates out of there. i believe they are getting a cage in the new year.

Do you know the prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Mma has been the fastest growing sport in the world for quite some time

Must be the fastest in the alpha quadrant by now

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

That's a PR formula I believe. Where x is the event, z is the sub category and y is the speed an g is the gravitational constant.

Always expressed as: "X is the Y-est growing Z in the world".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

It's actually silly at this stage, it's growth now would actually be quite slow compared to lot's of other sports-going from 100 people doing it to 5000 is massive growth, 5000-5500 suddenly aint that fast anymore!!

Its a really fake statement at this stage and i wonder will they ever stop saying it!!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

cowzerp wrote: »
    It's actually silly at this stage, it's growth now would actually be quite slow compared to lot's of other sports-going from 100 people doing it to 5000 is massive growth, 5000-5500 suddenly aint that fast anymore!!

Its a really fake statement at this stage and i wonder will they ever stop saying it!!

Only when X-Arm and San Do take off.......>_>

Advertisement