Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you working over the christmas?

Options
  • 24-12-2011 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

I am! Though I finish my shift in the hospital tonight at 10pm, so it could be worse. Let's just take a minute to wish the people who'll be spending the xmas looking after others a happy holiday.

Emergency services, hospital staff, aid workers, hostel workers.....Happy Christmas to you all, and keep safe :D

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I finished work this evening. I then have Stephen's day off but not every year.
    I think a lot of people forget that nursing homes/hospitals/fire and garda stations etc have to be open throughout the Christmas.. not to mention those people who volunteer their time on the 25th preparing food for the homeless and so on.

Happy Christmas to all the Christmas day workers! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭First Aid Ireland

Posy wrote: »
    I finished work this evening. I then have Stephen's day off but not every year.
    I think a lot of people forget that nursing homes/hospitals/fire and garda stations etc have to be open throughout the Christmas.. not to mention those people who volunteer their time on the 25th preparing food for the homeless and so on.

Happy Christmas to all the Christmas day workers! :)

Just finished work myself in the hospital. Relentless. No breaks. Busy busy, but I'm off for the next 2 days :D

Advertisement