Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Dentists open on Christmas Eve?

Options
  • 24-12-2011 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Howdy ..

I'm in Dublin and broke my tooth earlier tonight while eating. Up now and can't sleep with the throbbing pain. Guess the nerve is fully exposed. My own dentist warned me about this tooth and that I should have it out sooner rather than later and to try not to eat on that side of my mouth.

Good advice not taken.

That dentist is closed until next week and so now I don't know what to do. Is there any dentists open tomorrow that would see me? I don't even know if I have money for this as I was damn well shopping all day yesterday and think my Christmas budget is all but gone ..

.. anyway, would appreciate a recommendation of a dentist as close to Dublin City as possible. Don't mind a short spin on the Luas/Bus, but just not too far of one.

I see that Smiles are open tomorrow, would anyone recommend them?

I'm aware that recommendations must be via PM, so hope to hear from someone, I can't bear this pain right now, self inflicted and all as it is.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

I think in an emergency you cannot be picky. Go get the tooth temporarised and go to your regular dentist next week.

Advertisement