Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage please help

Options
  • 23-12-2011 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello.

I have a mortgage I got in 2007 as lots of people I can no longer pay for it and was just wondering does anyone know what’s going to happen to me when I give my keys back to the bank I owe 200k and the house is only worth at most 65k so there’s a huge amount they are going to come after me for.

I can no longer afford to pay for it so need to give keys back I don’t care about going bankrupt and to be honest would be willing to do time because I have a daughter who is six months old and as it stands I can hardly provide for her so I am looking to get rid of this house and debt as soon as I can.

I am giving the keys back on January 1st that is not in question the only question I have is does anybody know what’s going to happen to me and how long will it take for me to get out from under this.

Thank you for any advice you may have for me and please let me know if you need any clarification on anything.

Regards

John

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement