Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudest people in the world

Options
  • 23-12-2011 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

Ok Ive decided today I hate americans, They are without a doubt the rudest group of people you can meet, Was playing pool today in a pub in sydney and the ****ers decided to sit around the table instead of at the other end of the bar, 1 knob kept sitting on the table when We were taking shots and wouldnt move out of the way when we were taking shots at the end of the table ruined what was a good night out, They only realised they we were on the verge of hitting one when I said next person touches the table gets the cue to which I got a hey calm down man, Had to leave before i did damage:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

The blacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

astonaidan wrote: »
    1 knob kept sitting on the table when We were taking shots and wouldnt move out of the way when we were taking shots at the end of the table ruined what was a good night out,

Should have zipped up to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

So a whole country condemned because of one knob.

I think that is rude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Ok Ive decided today I hate americans, They are without a doubt the rudest group of people you can meet, Was playing pool today in a pub in sydney and the ****ers decided to sit around the table instead of at the other end of the bar, 1 knob kept sitting on the table when We were taking shots and wouldnt move out of the way when we were taking shots at the end of the table ruined what was a good night out, They only realised they we were on the verge of hitting one when I said next person touches the table gets the cue to which I got a hey calm down man, Had to leave before i did damage:mad:

Fail to see how this incident wins them the title. Its one shower in one bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭anto2

Stop moaning FFS!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Paulor94

So you hate an entire country because of one group of people? That's fcuking arrogant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

Because Irish people have never acted the tit in a bar in Sydney.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

That clinches it for me! The behaviour of a dozen or so obnoxious cnuts visiting Australia proves without any doubt that the Americans - all 330 million of them - are the rudest bastards on Earth.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Feckin' Greeks! They invented gayness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

They only realised they we were on the verge of hitting one when I said next person touches the table gets the cue to which I got a hey calm down man, Had to leave before i did damage:mad:

Typical Irish way of dealing with a situation. Say nothing, tolerate crap, soak it all up and then when you're pushed been too far, explode! :D

• Advertisement

I lived in America and I found them usually very polite and friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Don't think Americans are rude, more jobs worths than anything else...

If you want rude... Try the Dutch! Rudest feckers on earth, and that's first hand experience talking!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

44leto wrote: »
    I lived in America and I found them usually very polite and friendly.

Ah jesus. They got leto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Thread closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭LaughOrDie

Did you ask them politely to move first? That would probably work!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Trick shot, cue ball to the head or into there pints would be impressive and quick to sort them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Most Americans I have met have been bang on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

Paulor94 wrote: »
    So you hate an entire country because of one group of people? That's fcuking arrogant.

Seems reasonable to me.

LaughOrDie wrote: »
    Did you ask them politely to move first? That would probably work!

Will you lay off with that killer but flawed logic, after all they are "THE RUDEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDD"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

The girl in my local shop didn't say thanks there earlier when I handed her the money.

Irish people are the rudest people in the world!

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

RachaelVO wrote: »
    Try the Dutch!

They are not very tasty

• Registered Users Posts: 23,995 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

mackg wrote: »
    Most Americans I have met bang on about how good their country is.

fyp :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

What people are you? I hate that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

whirlpool wrote: »
    Thread closed.
    Stop backseat modding.

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement