Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man's watch

Options
  • 23-12-2011 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in limerick to buy a nice mans watch. I'm looking for one with a brown strap- diesel/ bench style. Tries debenhams but not a great selection!thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,958 ✭✭✭✭phog

Have you tried any of the jewellers? JJ Kenneally's, Matthew Stephens or Ryans would have good selections and afaik are family run businesses

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

River Island have nice mens watches. Missus got me one with a tan leather strap. Probably €40-€50.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

H Samuel used do them!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

H Samuel have them, was in there the other day the GF was gettin one for her da and i saw all the different styles. Should be able to find what you're after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Was that you that had the whole counter pulled out haha. Was in there this morning and it looked like someone had ramraided the watch counter :D

Maybe Argos? At least you can check online and reserve etc before you go.
    Hint - with the new card paystations, you can reserve something online, walk into the store and punch in the reservation number, insert card and head straight to collection. You'll still have to wait for your order to be brought out, but you skip the whole queueing to pay a human part.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

wanted to suggest Argos as well, quite good selection. of course remember it's festive season and the stock may be sold out already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

langdang wrote: »
    Was that you that had the whole counter pulled out haha. Was in there this morning and it looked like someone had ramraided the watch counter :D

Maybe Argos? At least you can check online and reserve etc before you go.
    Hint - with the new card paystations, you can reserve something online, walk into the store and punch in the reservation number, insert card and head straight to collection. You'll still have to wait for your order to be brought out, but you skip the whole queueing to pay a human part.

no it was the woman who was in front of me she took a ****in age my girlfriend just looked pointed and said that one please

Advertisement