Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to be ladys man

Options
  • 23-12-2011 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭

Everyone knows women are less intelligent and more prone to emotional outbursts than men. So a question any red blooded strait guy needs to answer for himslef is how to be a real ladys man.

The most important is to be an absolute prick. Everyone knows women are irrational and choose braindead iron pumping morons, who'll probably keep fit by belting her every once in a while, instead of thoughtful sincere guys who will treat them well. So to succeed in the dating game, you need to be a real prick- ignore her, put her down, point out her failings quite often, and just do what you can to break her self esteem and sense of self worth. That should let you get inside her pants pretty quickly.

The second main thing is to teach her that her needs are subordinate to yours. If you have a date but aren' bothered, just don't go to it. If you feel like the ride, just pop over to her place, and if she doesn't put out use the old 'you'll sleep with me if you love' card. Works every time

So this guide should help anyone in the dating game. Remeber, the key to winning the woman of your dreams is to destroy her self esteem and make her dependent on you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

hoorsmelt wrote: »
    Everyone knows women are less intelligent and more prone to emotional outbursts than men. So a question any red blooded strait guy needs to answer for himslef is how to be a real ladys man.

The most important is to be an absolute prick. Everyone knows women are irrational and choose braindead iron pumping morons, who'll probably keep fit by belting her every once in a while, instead of thoughtful sincere guys who will treat them well. So to succeed in the dating game, you need to be a real prick- ignore her, put her down, point out her failings quite often, and just do what you can to break her self esteem and sense of self worth. That should let you get inside her pants pretty quickly.

The second main thing is to teach her that her needs are subordinate to yours. If you have a date but aren' bothered, just don't go to it. If you feel like the ride, just pop over to her place, and if she doesn't put out use the old 'you'll sleep with me if you love' card. Works every time

So this guide should help anyone in the dating game. Remeber, the key to winning the woman of your dreams is to destroy her self esteem and make her dependent on you.

You could just chloroform her and keep her in the basement if all you want is something to do sex to, and not a person.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭bebostunnah

A big cock would be nicer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

This should be a fun thread:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭bebostunnah

Stiffler2 wrote: »

Ah stifler is here, the original ladies man :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

busyliving wrote: »
    This should be a fun thread:D

Naw - it's attempt to be deliberately controversial is way too obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

That's just the advice I needed. I used to be a caring guy but screw that I'm gonna be a wanker from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Read Neil Strauss.

Become Ladies Man.

That about right, OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

The op went downhill after a great 1st sentence. It was very hard to top in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

From somewhere on the net:
    "I thought I was acting like a slut until I realised I was acting like a man".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Poor poor attempt.

Banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement