Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Festivus

Options
  • 23-12-2011 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

It's the holiday for the rest of us

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Festivus reminds me of an annoying loud american lad with a big head of black hair on him standing beside a silver pole talking unfunny shoite in a horrible piercing accent

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

eth0 wrote: »
    Festivus reminds me of an annoying loud american lad with a big head of black hair on him standing beside a silver pole talking unfunny shoite in a horrible piercing accent

Fúck I hate multiple choice questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

Merry Christmas:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭acidskiffle

Can't wait for the feat of strength!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Happy Winterval.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭seantorious

eth0 wrote: »

Des Bishop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

It's the holiday for the rest of us

Rest of us what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Ho Ho Ho

me bollix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I visited my mum today. she had the festivus pole up and everything! I'm so proud :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Eh lads , the solstice is over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

let the the airing of grievances begin

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

orourkeda wrote: »
    Ho Ho Ho

me bollix

Yeah, that's what them ho's look for alright......

Advertisement