Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy Football Finals week

• 23-12-2011 12:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭

I decided to go all out for the final week of the season and post a fancy picture. I'm in the Division 5 final. I've won the last 5 games and my opponent is on an even better roll, he's won the last 10 games.

I'm the team on the left in the picture btw, Team of Rivals.

I've walked a lot of games this season, I've gotten over 100 in 9 of them. Of course the one week I really want a win my opponent is set for a +100 score as well.

I've a few injury worries. Law Firm and Marshall seem to have a question mark surrounding their availability. Obviously I'll know a bit more in the run up to the game but should I consider putting Jonathan Stewart in at RB? My match up is so tight that I really can't afford to mess this decision up at all.

Also would I be right to take ESPN's projection for Roddy White over the NFL's one, 15 pts as opposed to 8? He's up against the Saints who give up an awful lot of passing yards.

Essentially I can see the match up coming down to a shoot out between Drew Brees and Matt Ryan. If Brees has a good game then chances are Colston will rack up a few TDs. If Ryan has a good game then chances are that White will have a few TDs. The best scenario for me is Brees throws everything to Jimmy Graham and Ryan flings everything over to White.

nflff.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Go on team of rivals, you can do it! Team better than awesome completely ruined my life.

Advertisement