Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Cigar

Options
  • 22-12-2011 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Right so, been smoking about 2 years, had a few drags of mates Cigars before but never had one to myself and for Christmas day there is nothing more I would like to do then spend time with the family and blah blah but then flake out on the couch, watch telly with a bottle of Miller and a Cigar :) Heres the thing though I'm really strapped for cash lately and would need to find one for a tenner or less, anyone know if Dunnes or Londis provide good size Cigars for that price and would they be available on Christmas Eve? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

You'll not find anything over half-corona size in a local shop. Some off-licenses have a humidor but there is not a great choice of cigar in them. Your best bet is to get into Dublin and check out the cigar stores, talk with the staff and make your choice there.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭el_greco

OldGoat is right, you can still pick up a nice Cuban cigar for a tenner that you will enjoy more than anything you will get in Londis.
    Montecristo No.4s and Cohiba Siglo I are small(ish) and around 10EUR in the cigar stores.
    Enjoy!

Advertisement