Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices

Options
  • 22-12-2011 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Alright so ever the Budget, smokes have gone up 25 cent, so now that everythings changing I thought it wwould be good to get a thread going about the prices, who ever knows a price post it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,147 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Hope you hit up all your mates coming home from christmas like I did, 2012 another year the government won't get a penny out of me in smoke tax, if they drop the price to european levels i'll buy Irish again but not until then.

1000 benson on their way keep me floating until I take a holiday in Januray/Feburary.

All the smokes from abroad don't seem to be the new safety cigarettes their selling here. Gone off Irish benson altogether. I'd smoke rollies if I wanted my smoke to quench the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

Mates going to spain soon so many Marlboro Red will be heading my way :) Best way to go for smokes now, the prices of smokes in Ireland now is criminal!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Fieldsman

Drunk monkey The government dont get a cent in tax from me either the reason is I gave them up about 35 years ago when I couldn't run up a stairs without spending a few minutes panting.Now Im running marathons without a bother and a bit more money in my pocket as well though I'd value my good health much more.January 1st is coming shortly,give it a thought

I thought there was a no judging policy on this..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Bonesy. wrote: »

Indeed there is.......I'm sure Old Goat or Hill billy will be along with the cane shortly ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Mod:
    Fieldsman, please read the forum charter before posting in here again.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

SteoL wrote: »
    Indeed there is.......I'm sure Old Goat or Hill billy will be along with the cane shortly ;)

Hitting the 'Report Button' speeds up the process. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

pall mall red was 7.35 now 7.60 :(

pall mall red was 7.35 now 7.60 :(
    Ha I got a pack of Pall Mall Red today :P But yeh it's ****e :(

Ha I got a pack of Pall Mall Red today :P But yeh it's ****e :(

yup it is but there the cheapest on the market i think. i buy polish pall mall for 3 euro a box. out of fags at the moment. Dying for a fag :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

I get a note in the door every few weeks with a name and number of someone selling a variety of smokes 200 for 33 euros.

slarkin123 wrote: »
    I get a note in the door every few weeks with a name and number of someone selling a variety of smokes 200 for 33 euros.

hahaha i wish i lived there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I've tried rollies but with no luck, too much hassle etc, My tobacco consumption has tripled in recent weeks due to pressure in life and work and I'm struggling to support it.:(

I've tried rollies but with no luck, too much hassle etc, My tobacco consumption has tripled in recent weeks due to pressure in life and work and I'm struggling to support it.:(
    Too much hassle with the rolling or rollies just arnt your thing?

Advertisement