Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Thought s on this car

Options
  • 22-12-2011 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Ok i ve been looking for months for a nice looking car with a small engine and that is not that expensive
    I found this car http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2766108 its in cork and i am wondering could ye take a look at it and tell me what you think and also the millage is low, for a 2002 is that normal? and if there is any mechanic out there who is willing to travel with me for a bit of money that would be great.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Two words
    Boy Racer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

erm from Limerick Forum

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gunni09

can you elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Ah I suppose that's an automatic reaction to the car that's shown. Has lowered and spoiler , type r kit etc. That does not necessarily say that the arse has been driven out of it. If that's the type of car you like then don't be put off by some auld fella calling it a boy racer car...:p But you should have it checked out before buying :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,209 ✭✭✭keithclancy

well mided car

rare wit this spec in 1.4

Do people make these ADs with their phone ??!?!? :D

I didn't think a car could pass the NCT with those number plates ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That advert should be in the dreamer of the year thread at that asking price for what is a 10 year old 1.4 Honda Civic. I would also take that mileage with a grain of salt unless there is a full service history to back it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Well minded :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭pajo1981

Skanger car with the **** driven out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

bazz26 wrote: »
    That advert should be in the dreamer of the year thread at that asking price for what is a 10 year old 1.4 Honda Civic. I would also take that mileage with a grain of salt unless there is a full service history to back it up.

And it looks awful.... :/

Not worth it, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭V Eight

buy an original 10 year old 1.4 Honda Civic off a Granny or a Nun...
    then make it look the way you want...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

V Eight wrote: »
    buy an original 10 year old 1.4 Honda Civic off a Granny or a Nun...
    then make it look the way you want...

wise words

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭hanloj1

Car looks alright lad. i'd need a lot of proof on the milage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

more than likely it was just used for cruisen round
    town

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

This comes to mind. Insist on full service history and drag that price way down if it doesn't have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

I think its a nice car, not too over done and since its not an eg or an ek model its not too much like a boy racer car, not yet anyway. Still its a bit expensive in fairness and do try confirm the mileage. Take a good look at the old nct certs (actual a4 page) or ask them for a few of the newest service sheets.

Advertisement