Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Many Children Play Airsoft?

Options
  • 21-12-2011 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I am new here (although i'm on a few forums already) and for my first thread I would like to ask if many children play airsoft because i bought an AEG and would like to go to red barn but I won't go if everyone there is over 18 (i'm 13).
    thank's in advance, Jake.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

To put it simply, yes.

You will find a wide range of ages playing airsoft, from 12 - 50+ years old. It differs from site to site. Airsoft is a funny little activity, and it attracts all sorts. Lots of younger lads are interested from the likes of Modern Warfare, whereas lots of older lads are interested in it because of military enthusiasm etc, and its escapist nature.

Every site is different, and attracts different demographics. Hell, even different days on different sites attract different demographics. It can take a while, but explore and find one that suits you, and the level of enjoyment you get will increase tenfold!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

to be perfectly honest i started playing last year when i was 16 and i found the older guys (25+) ALOT more fun to play with.
    i dont know what it is with younger people but we never talk to anyone of our age besides people we only know at a site but the more experienced guys will come over and start chatting no problem at all.

no matter where you go you will talk to alot of people and players but this is what i found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rcmeatball

I also like AIRSOFT very much, i like its performance and accuracy.

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

what they said...altough I would argue that young or old...we're all just big kids playing pew pew....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭deblacker

Inari wrote: »
    To put it simply, yes.

You will find a wide range of ages playing airsoft, from 12 - 50+ years old. It differs from site to site. Airsoft is a funny little activity, and it attracts all sorts. Lots of younger lads are interested from the likes of Modern Warfare, whereas lots of older lads are interested in it because of military enthusiasm etc, and its escapist nature.

Every site is different, and attracts different demographics. Hell, even different days on different sites attract different demographics. It can take a while, but explore and find one that suits you, and the level of enjoyment you get will increase tenfold!
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement