Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Credit Card

Options
  • 21-12-2011 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

im a college student and i dont have a part time job.
    does anyone know where i can get a credit card ???
    have some money saved up and need one for a small online business im setting up ..

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

How times have changed. They were throwing them at people only a few years ago.
    OP, my younger cousin went looking for one too recently. As the Capn' says, you'll probably have to get your parents as guarantor, she had to even supply thier bank details, if she's late on a payment they take it out of the parents... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,761 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

O2 Visa Debit card

Get it for half price here: http://dublin.ratemyarea.com/deals/217

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭yer man!

As long as you're currently enrolled in a 3rd level program you should be eligible for an AIB student credit card. the limit is set at €600 and a guarantor is not needed for that amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Go to your bank, if you have a student account you should be able to get a student credit card, the limit would be small enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement