Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid Footballers Thread

Options
  • 21-12-2011 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

I know its most of them but have you got any exceptional examples of footballer stupidity?

Here is a few choice quotes illustrating the intellectual prowess of footballers:D:

There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.
    Gary Lineker

The Brazilians were South American, and the Ukranians will be more European.
    Phil Neville

We lost because we didn't win.
    Ronaldo

I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet.
    David Beckham

My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.
    David Beckham

Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.
    David Beckham

I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable.
    Paul Gascoigne

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement