Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's with all the awards?

Options
  • 21-12-2011 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Every fupping day I turn on the tele box (I know, more fool me) there's some gimp getting an award at an award ceremony for something.

It's reaching fupping epidimic proportions, perhaps it's just the time of year but every fupping day for the past month there's being some award for something :mad:

The likes of: Sports Awards, Tele Awards, Local Community Hero Awards, Hero Awards, Young Hero of the Year Awards, Enterprise Award, Airtricity/Soccer Writers’ Association of Ireland Awards, Pharmacy Awards, Various Book Awards, Technology Awards, Tidy Towns Awards, Off-Licence of the year Award, Athletics Awards, Science Awards, ICRA's Boat of the Year Awards, The Person for Being Great of the Year Award, Youth Awards, John Ford awards to Clint Eastwood this year :cool: BRIT award across the pond but may aswell be here, IMTV award, Emerging Visual Artist Award, Lifetime Achievement Award for some OAP, AIB Business Excellence Awards, The Irish Professional Photographers Association's National Photographic Awards, Bad Sex Literary Award, The Presidents Awards, Appys Awards, Irish Magazines Awards, The Edublog Awards, Special Merit Award, Accessibility Award, Entreprenurial Awards, Bord Bia Export Awards, Diverse Ireland Award, Ulster Bank Sir George Quigley Awards, National Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards, Golden Heart Awards, Accenture Math Awards, Irish Book Awards, Building Awards, Community Contribution Awards....

The list goes on and on and on and on and on and on....

I believe AH even has a thread for the most annoying person of the year :D

No mod award, no? :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭7Sins

and tonight VINB himself on TV3 with a politician of the year award :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

What award do you think you deserve?

What award do you think you deserve?

Stupidest boards person of the year award :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

7Sins wrote: »
    Every fupping day I turn on the tele box (I know, more fool me) there's some gimp getting an award at an award ceremony for something.

It's reaching fupping epidimic proportions, perhaps it's just the time of year but every fupping day for the past month there's being some award for something :mad:

The likes of: Sports Awards, Tele Awards, Local Community Hero Awards, Hero Awards, Young Hero of the Year Awards, Enterprise Award, Airtricity/Soccer Writers’ Association of Ireland Awards, Pharmacy Awards, Various Book Awards, Technology Awards, Tidy Towns Awards, Off-Licence of the year Award, Athletics Awards, Science Awards, ICRA's Boat of the Year Awards, The Person for Being Great of the Year Award, Youth Awards, John Ford awards to Clint Eastwood this year :cool: BRIT award across the pond but may aswell be here, IMTV award, Emerging Visual Artist Award, Lifetime Achievement Award for some OAP, AIB Business Excellence Awards, The Irish Professional Photographers Association's National Photographic Awards, Bad Sex Literary Award, The Presidents Awards, Appys Awards, Irish Magazines Awards, The Edublog Awards, Special Merit Award, Accessibility Award, Entreprenurial Awards, Bord Bia Export Awards, Diverse Ireland Award, Ulster Bank Sir George Quigley Awards, National Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards, Golden Heart Awards, Accenture Math Awards, Irish Book Awards, Building Awards, Community Contribution Awards....

You watch a lot of telly :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Stupidest boards person of the year award :)

I'd vote for ya

• Advertisement

and tonight VINB himself on TV3 with a politician of the year award :rolleyes:

Vincent is now a politician?

Im very confused. I need to watch telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Award for the most time spent compiling award categories?

chucken1 wrote: »
    You watch a lot of telly :eek:

At least once a day ye know ;)

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Award for the most time spent compiling award categories?

You tell him Joe....I mean really...TELL him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭ThePower11

What's with all the shite threads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Bring back the Zeddy Awards. :cool:
    They were prestigious

Vincent is now a politician?

Im very confused. I need to watch telly.

He was presenting the award, they had a panel of 3 judges to decide that Enda Kenny is the Politician of the year, all hail Enda :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

You tell him Joe....I mean really...TELL him :D

Not this again....:)

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Not this again....:)

Ya its fun. Im very immature :D

He was presenting the award, they had a panel of 3 judges to decide that Enda Kenny is the Politician of the year, all hail Enda :pac:

Ok. Just as soon as I......

I made a thread that didn't end up in the cuckoos nest after 5 mins :D

I made a thread that didn't end up in the cuckoos nest after 5 mins :D

Would it be very bad if it did end up there? :(

Would it be very bad if it did end up there? :(

Awful, just awful :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

In the last few months i weaned myself off watching tv ,anything decent can be watched on the computer either streamed or downloaded

Advertisement