Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attire for group interview

Options
  • 20-12-2011 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Hi guys...

Have a group interview for a call centre tomorrow and I dont know whether to go smart casual or just smart smart.... I know Id be better off in a suit to be noticed but I feel that noone else will be dressed up..

Any Advice??? :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

Hi guys...

Have a group interview for a call centre tomorrow and I dont know whether to go smart casual or just smart smart.... I know Id be better off in a suit to be noticed but I feel that noone else will be dressed up..

Any Advice??? :)

If you feel over dressed, you can always take off the jacket. You probably won't be the only person there in shirt and Tie.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Go smart smart.

You can always dress down (by taking off tie and/or jacket), you can never dress up.

Ps. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

Wear a suit. Shirt. Tie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

sarkozy wrote: »
    Wear a suit. Shirt. Tie.

Im female.... so I may loose the tie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

Ties on girls are very sexy these days.

OK, well, dress professionally.

• Advertisement

Wore Black pants and a blouse... one other guy wore a jacket shirt tie the works.... I didnt feel ouuta place phew

Thanks guys

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Fingers crossed for you now girl.

I got the job ;)

Advertisement