Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread closed excuse given one inferior quality post.

Options
  • 20-12-2011 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Liam Byrne
    Won't happen until Flash, Cillit Bang and all the others up their game to include the other 0.1% of bacteria and dirt.

And because of AH quality replies like the above rather than anything resembling reasoned discussion this thread is now closed.

Really guys, improve your quality of response.

The reason for closing this thread is hardly credible. What sanction is imposed on the poster who's post was ignored by everyone else.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Post edited by Shield on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Here we go again from this chap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

OP it helps if you link to the thread in question. Also, you need to contact the local forum Mods first, they're the ones who can tell you exactly why something was done.

In all honesty I haven't really got a clue what you're asking here and I see that you already have a Feedback thread open, so I'm going to close this one up and you can look for the answers one at a time. For all our sanity's sake.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement