Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen: White high-top VW campervan

Options
  • 20-12-2011 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

My friends classic Vw campervan was stolen sometime Sunday from near the milk market. It was later found burnt out in Garryowen. It's not exactly the type of van that just blends in with normal traffic so if anyone remembers seeing this on Sunday I would greatly appreciate it. I would love to see the scum caught. My friend is understandably gutted. The van meant the world to her and had many years of memories with it.
    Please pm me with any info, no matter how small.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

Scum, really who burns out a VW camper. Sorry to hear your friends news, hope they catch these scum. Was it a t2 or t25?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭wax

It was a T25.

381307_10150437255871238_532026237_8900673_898126364_n1.jpg

Apparently even the burnt out shell has now been nicked presumably for scrap. Pure scum.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I realise being the victim of a crime is a terrible thing and your friend is going through a rough time of it, but this is clearly an ongoing criminal case (initial theft, burning out and theft of scrap) and boards is not a place for discussion on such cases.

I will lock the thread now, if anyone has any details they want to share feel free to PM the Op.

As always, if anyone has any problems with my modding decision feel free to PM me, another mod, a CMod, open a thread in Helpdesk/Feedback/Dispute Resolution.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement