Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA International Relations

Options
  • 20-12-2011 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi there,

Im wondering has anyone here done this course. Im considering doing it full time for a year starting next September.

Just wondering if people found it a good course, the fees are quite cheap for a full time masters in comparison to others but the content of the course seems good.

There is a similar course in UCD and i wonder is there much difference in how the two are rated.

If anyone has done this course, i'd love to hear whether they think its worthwhile. I would be taking a year out of a full time job to do it

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Cyclonius

I've done the MA in Development, which shares a common second semester with the MA in IR. Overall, I found it an excellent course, and would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭squirestarter

Thanks for the reply.

Im swaying towards the course in DCU over UCD at the moment. There seems to be a wider choice of modules in DCU. I was concerned the DCU course may not be held in the same regard as the UCD one but it seems as though it is highly regarded.

Advertisement