Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get plastic tubing - lab supplies?

Options
  • 20-12-2011 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi Folks,

(hoping this is the best forum to post this in!)

I'm looking for transparent plastic tubing (both rigid and flexible). The rigid tube would have an outer diameter of approx 9mm and the flexible tubing would have a corresponding inner diameter so that they can be connected.

The tubing will only be used to transport water. I need two 6-foot lengths of rigid tubing and two 1-foot lengths of flexible tubing (apologies for the imperialism).

I have looked in hardware stores and plumbing suppliers in both Dublin & Galway. But no luck. Also tried Sparks Lab Supplies online store but they have everything but tubing it seems.

Maybe a lab supplies shop would have what I need? Can anyone recommend somewhere that would sell this sort of tubing?

(Ideally - I'd prefer a bricks&mortar outlet as I'd like to pick up this stuff before Christmas.)

Thanks a million!
    -S

Comments

Advertisement