Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha Stagepas 300

Options
  • 20-12-2011 10:26am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was talking to someone over the weekend about PAs and he said to check out the Yamaha Stagepas 300. I was asking him about pub gigs with 1-2 musicians.

Has anyone here ever used this system?

Here it is on Thomann:

http://www.thomann.de/ie/yamaha_stagepas_300.htm

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Instruments.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭richiee

I bought a Yamaha Stagepas 300 recently. I play the accordion with midi in a 3 piece band. I only use the stagepas for practicing here at home. It wouldnt be good enough for performing in larger venues. It would be grand tho in smaller places. For the money its a practical piece of kit. It does what I bouget it for, practicing. I intend to use it in the future as a monitor so Im happy with my purchase.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

Thanks Richiee.

My mind is kinda made up now - just need to save up €450 in the New Year :)

Cheers.

450 isnt bad. I think I gave 500 for mine. What instruments are you putting through it?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

It's on Thomann for €449 at the moment, but even if it rises to €500 odd, I'll probably still go for it.

I'll only be putting guitar:

http://www.thomann.de/gb/takamine_eg260crs.htm

...and vocals thru it.

Might have someone playing a 4-string tenor banjo as well the odd time.

Would the Stagepas do the job for this line-up?

• Advertisement

Oh yea, as long as you have a decen mic/pick up it will work fine

Advertisement