Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED HELP TO FIND BEAUTIFUL GIRL FROM ILAC CENTER

Options
  • 19-12-2011 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi all, ok story time.......
    sunday morning last, shopping in ilac center in dublin city, visited a certain well known accessories shop and got chatting to the girl working in store. something just clicked and i havent been able to get her out of my head since........
    anyhow, i pluck up courage and head back about 3pm to hand over my phone number, shes gone!!! gutted !!!
    all i have is that shes from skipton / leeds in the uk and that shes studying music in trinity college. id love to finish the conversation we were having so if anyone out there knows this girl please get in touch. ill be forever in your debt!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

What did she manage to sell to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

she sells piebalds in smithfield one sunday a month, you'll have a good chance of meeting her there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Would it not make sense -instead of looking for people on the internet to help you find her - to just go back to the shop where you know she works?

Or am I missing a vital step in this logic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I know her, she's dating a mate of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,387 ✭✭✭cml387

madtowboy wrote: »
    sunday morning last, shopping in ilac center in dublin city, visited a certain well known accessories shop and got chatting to the girl working in store. something just clicked and i havent been able to get her out of my head since........
    anyhow, i pluck up courage and head back about 3pm to hand over my phone number, shes gone!!! gutted !!!
    all i have is that shes from skipton / leeds in the uk and that shes studying music in trinity college. id love to finish the conversation we were having so if anyone out there knows this girl please get in touch. ill be forever in your debt!!

She was only working there for the day?

Nobody in the shop knows who she is or when she'll be on again?

You're best hope is asking in AH?

Any more questions?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

This could be a Christmas miracle!

Or it could not, alternatively.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Would it not make sense -instead of looking for people on the internet to help you find her - to just go back to the shop where you know she works?

that'd just be creepy and stalkerish, this is a much better way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Let him go ahead, everyone loves a cheesy Christmas romance/stalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Fück, this'll go well.

*subscribes to thread*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 madtowboy

Or am I missing a vital step in this logic?[/QUOTE

already did, left my number with one of the other girls, she may not be working again bvetween now and xmas if shes heading home for the holidays

• Advertisement

OK, I'll try.

I met a beautiful girl in the Dandelion Market in Dublin City in 1975.
    All I know is she's from Ballyhaunis and is studying Agricultural Science in Bolton St.

Can anyone help?

already did, left my number with one of the other girls, she may not be working again bvetween now and xmas if shes heading home for the holidays

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

cml387 wrote: »
    OK, I'll try.

All I know is she's from Ballyhaunis and is studying Agricultural Science in Bolton St.

Can anyone help?

Yes, you were probably drinking at the time. Stop now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

Thread title translation: NEED HELP WITH TRACKING DOWN AND STALKING NEW TARGET FROM ILAC CENTRE

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭t1mm

This the one you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

cml387 wrote: »
    OK, I'll try.

Can anyone help?

Sounds like she may be a farmer's daughter moved up to the big smoke, try Coppers.

I've actually been in Skipton. It's a lovely town in the Yorkshire Dales.

It's also full of hunky,sensitive men who combine vast wealth with an ability to discuss colour matching accessories all day.
    I'd say you're fooked OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

1.) Part of her job description is to be nice to people. There is a 99% chance she would have had the same deep conversation with any customer.

2.) Just go back to the store. Unless it was her last day or she got fired; you'll see her. And it'll be a million times less creepy if you walk in and chat her up again than if you find someone who knows her on Boards.ie. That will put you squarely in stalker land....

'Hey <girl's name>, some weird guy is trying to track you down on the internet. Yeah - come look at this.....'

That doesn't mean you two won't hit it off - maybe she's really into you. But do yourself a favour and just stop in the store a few more times.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I'm off to do my Christmas shopping in the Ilac centre. I reckon my sister would like a new handbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 madtowboy

Robdude wrote: »
    1.) Part of her job description is to be nice to people. There is a 99% chance she would have had the same deep conversation with any customer.

2.) Just go back to the store. Unless it was her last day or she got fired; you'll see her. And it'll be a million times less creepy if you walk in and chat her up again than if you find someone who knows her on Boards.ie. That will put you squarely in stalker land....

'Hey <girl's name>, some weird guy is trying to track you down on the internet. Yeah - come look at this.....'

That doesn't mean you two won't hit it off - maybe she's really into you. But do yourself a favour and just stop in the store a few more times.
    hard for me to get to dublin regular, im living in kilkenny, i was afraid hanging about in the shop would be more stalkerish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

I'm off to do my Christmas shopping in the Ilac centre. I reckon my sister would like a new handbag.

See you down there, me ma needs a new accessory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

so you know where she works and that she may be gone home for chrimbo....er what's this thread for again?

gurilla marketing for a "well known accesories store"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

ilac center is a complete knacker fest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

She was really nice to me because she spoke to me during a sales transaction and handed me the correct change. Even said 'bye' as I walked out of the shop. Pretty sure she fancies me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Ah well, ya f*cked that up royally. Best of luck next time.

RichieC wrote: »
    so you know where she works and that she may be gone home for chrimbo....er what's this thread for again?

gurilla marketing for a so "well know accesories store"?

I hope her name is Claire.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,801 ✭✭✭amacca

I can be of no help to you OP....and even if I could I wouldn't anyway..on a point of principle or something

why should you get a second chance at that one when I never got one at that redhead I met in the states I didn't have the courage to steal away from her boyfriend whom she was clearly bored and frustrated with

I'd say she would have destroyed me in every way......what a missed opportunity

Jesus I should have suggested her place....wtf is wrong with me.

WindSock wrote: »
    She was really nice to me because she spoke to me during a sales transaction and handed me the correct change. Even said 'bye' as I walked out of the shop. Pretty sure she fancies me.

You as well?
    This girl must be a cracker.

WindSock wrote: »

You can be guaranteed though that she loves the cock.

Unless she's a muffty, of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That was me!

Sorry I'm gay.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement