Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSi Games for a 6 year old girl

Options
  • 19-12-2011 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know what games are available on the Nintendo DSi that would suit a 6 year old girl!!

thanks,
    Jo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Nintendogs,
    Super Princess Peach
    Zoo Tycoon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭jocotty

Sharrow wrote: »
    Nintendogs,
    Super Princess Peach
    Zoo Tycoon

thank you :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,853 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If she can read then Pokemon is a good one as well. Super Princess Peach is a whore to find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭jocotty

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    If she can read then Pokemon is a good one as well. Super Princess Peach is a whore to find.

never thought id see the words "Super Princess Peach " and "whore" on the same sentance!! ha ha!! thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Mario or Mario kart?

I've a six year old too and she is getting a dsi this Christmas. She's played my nieces and loves anything with mario.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Retr0gamer wrote: »

I've heard it's a good fun game though.

Advertisement