Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Central Locking on 03 Suzuki Vitara TDI

Options
  • 19-12-2011 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Son tipped the passenger side rear bumper on his 2003 Vitara TDI last week and the central locking has stopped working off the key fob. He's locking the door manually with the key now.

Any ideas what caused this and how to solve? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Unless he has pinched the wires going into the rear door or dislodged the interior light switch I can't imagine how it would affect the CL

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭golfbgud

Slidey wrote: »
    Unless he has pinched the wires going into the rear door or dislodged the interior light switch I can't imagine how it would affect the CL

Thanks - how is the interior light switch related?

I will check back door this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Because normally the doors won't lock when the vehicle believes one of the doors is open.

Advertisement