Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Nemesis?

Options
  • 19-12-2011 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone else here have a boards nemesis? Someone whose posts just rub you the wrong way constantly? Or even someone who replies to your posts a bit too much pointing out flaws in your arguement?

I have maybe 2 people here that I really dislike reading their posts because they seem like whenever they quote me it's to try to get a rise, anyone else have some? I need to know I'm not just crazy :D

No names, grievances shouldn't be aired that publicly, that's what boards beers are for! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

It's you.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Randomer.

There already is one of these threads :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

there's some posters. i just have them on ignore, and do my best not to read their posts when quoted. i wouldn't qualify them as important enough to call them nemeses.

one girl, she's an idiotic poster, trying to impress men all the time, and the rest are guys, for varying different reasons, a couple i've met and had problems with IRL. one i haven't, who subtley trolls constantly. or well I hope he does, and he's not actually seriously like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Now that's cool. Imagine telling all your friends about your nemesis on boards.ie:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

One name already deleted from this thread,not cool!

Thread comes to an abrupt end.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement