Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

NORAD SANTA TRACKER

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭ RobitTV

Santa is currently in down under in australia on the christmas run - http://www.google.com/landing/noradsanta/index.html#utm_campaign=en&utm_medium=hpp&utm_source=en-hpp-emea-ie-gns-gm&utm_term=norad

It's currently 23:54pm where he is now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,174 ✭✭✭✭ IvySlayer

HE'S ARRIVING IN CORK AS WE SPEAK :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

He arrived in Dublin soon after, at 12.45am.
    I spent a good portion of the night watching and waiting for Santa. Brilliant site!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭ milli milli

I spent a good portion of the night watching and waiting for Santa. Brilliant site!!

Hee hee! Same here! I watched it with Dad, who's a bigger kid than me. He was taking it so seriously, commenting on where he was. We stayed up til he had done Ireland.
    For a while there Santa was in Europe and went down to Africa and as I was watching it on and off, I was afraid I had missed Ireland. But never to fear he made his way up again!

I love how the NORAD guy said that Santa will only deliver when the kids are asleep, even if he's done your town/country. He backtracks to those houses later on. That would explain how I didn't see him last night, when I stayed up!

Anyway it's a wonderful site and Michelle Obama volunteered on the phones at NORAD last night too (you can talk to a NORAD person about the whereabouts of Santa too!)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

For a while there Santa was in Europe and went down to Africa and as I was watching it on and off, I was afraid I had missed Ireland. But never to fear he made his way up again!
    Haha, I was the exact same- "Next stop.. wait.. but.. but.. HE HASN'T BEEN TO IRELAND YET!!" I was very relieved when he went back up to Europe! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart

CNN Breaking News: Covid-19 won't stop NORAD from tracking Santa's Christmas Eve flight around the world
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/21/us/norad-santa-2020-trnd/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,715 ✭✭✭ TRS30

Nothing like seeing a couple of familiar names in a 9 year old thread!

@posy @LoughC

:D

Advertisement