Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

assaulted on dublin bus

Options
  • 18-12-2011 9:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭

i was assaulted by a lady on a dublin bus this morning. i was sitting upstairs on the double decker bus with my bag beside me because there was water on the floor. normally i am conscious of the needs of other passenger when leaving my bag beside me on buses or trains but because the floor was wet i wasnt going to chance getting my books wet. there wasnt many people on the bus at the time and i was beside the stairs. as we pulled into a bus stop i was looking out the window. suddenly i felt something touch my genitals which startled me and i turned to the side. i discovered that a lady had just put my bag on my lap which in turn came in contact with my genitals. i was shocked and embarrassed at what just happened and it took me about 5 seconds to catch my breath and ask the lady WHAT THE FCUK SHE WAS DOING. i said to her that she should of asked me to move my bag if she wanted to sit beside me and that she shouldnt just of taken it upon her self to move my bag and place it so rudely on top of my lap. her right to sit in the seat beside me didnt give her the right to move my bag which came in contact with my genitals which left me severely distraught and embarrassed. the lady said she asked and i challeneged her onthat claiming that she didnt. she said that she had a croke in her voice which meant i couldnt here her but it didnt seem apparent at the time. she then apologised for what she done ad accepted what she did was wrong.i am so upset at what has happened

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭ThePower11

wut?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭tittle mouse

assaulted????:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Is it really that upsetting that someone touched your bag? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Unique User Name

Wow. The assault hurt you so much that you can no longer punctuate :( I do hope that you recover from this

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

I think the bigger issue is why weren't you wearing trousers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

She should have slapped you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

You should have been wearing clothes. It's accepted these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

So you left your bag taking up a seat, and you were offended when somebody moved your bag, which was taking up a seat, onto your lap, and sat in the seat.

You're either trolling or a dick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Biko's a hoverin' .....the lock is coming

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,506 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

You got a free feel - get over it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

...genitals.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Jesus christ. Time to go and read a book. The internet is full of mad people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

And why couldnt you have kept your bag on your lap?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

You are kidding right? That's not assault!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Can I touch your genitals?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

id love if some lady touched my genitals.. i dont see the problem here..

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

Bitches be assaulting people on Dublin Bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭tittle mouse

she had every right to blast you with piss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

slum dog wrote: »
    normally i am conscious of the needs of other passenger when leaving my bag beside me on buses or trains but because the floor was wet i wasnt going to chance getting my books wet.

Why did you not keep the bag on your lap to start with?
    i was shocked and embarrassed at what just happened and it took me about 5 seconds to catch my breath and ask the lady WHAT THE FCUK SHE WAS DOING.

Frankly you don't come across well out of this story. You sound like an ill-tempered brat.

Z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Please ban this poster from AH for subjecting me to this shíte. Assaulted me hole.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

i was assaulted by a lady on a dublin bus this morning. i was sitting upstairs on the double decker bus with my bag beside me because there was water on the floor. normally i am conscious of the needs of other passenger when leaving my bag beside me on buses or trains but because the floor was wet i wasnt going to chance getting my books wet. there wasnt many people on the bus at the time and i was beside the stairs. as we pulled into a bus stop i was looking out the window. suddenly i felt something touch my genitals which startled me and i turned to the side. i discovered that a lady had just put my bag on my lap which in turn came in contact with my genitals. i was shocked and embarrassed at what just happened and it took me about 5 seconds to catch my breath and ask the lady WHAT THE FCUK SHE WAS DOING. i said to her that she should of asked me to move my bag if she wanted to sit beside me and that she shouldnt just of taken it upon her self to move my bag and place it so rudely on top of my lap. her right to sit in the seat beside me didnt give her the right to move my bag which came in contact with my genitals which left me severely distraught and embarrassed. the lady said she asked and i challeneged her onthat claiming that she didnt. she said that she had a croke in her voice which meant i couldnt here her but it didnt seem apparent at the time. she then apologised for what she done ad accepted what she did was wrong.i am so upset at what has happened

was she hot?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

For jaysuses sake

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭spdmrphy

Are your genitals ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

suddenly i felt something touch my genitals which startled me and i turned to the side. i discovered that a lady had just put my bag on my lap which in turn came in contact with my genitals. i was shocked and embarrassed at what just happened and it took me about 5 seconds to catch my breath and ask the lady WHAT THE FCUK SHE WAS DOING.

was she holding the bag like this at the time ?

if so, that's not assault, she was coming on to you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

What surprises me most is that the OP has a 3 digit post count:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

I take it the brief touching of your genitals made you hard and that's why you were embarassed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

*yawn*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Man the fcuk up and cop on..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭slum dog

Zen65 wrote: »
    Why did you not keep the bag on your lap to start with?

Z

the floor was wet. i had all my book s and notes in there so i didnt want them getting wet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

it's been a while since i laughed this much at something on AH :D:D:D very good!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement