Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sickness Back at 35 Weeks

Options
  • 18-12-2011 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I've just gotten my morning sickness back at 35 weeks. I've been up at 5.30am/6am the last few mornings vomiting. It wakes me up and comes on so quickly that I barely get a chance to make it to the bathroom in time and can carry on for a good 1 -2 hours. Then by 12.30pm/1pm the nausea and vomiting are gone.... as if nothing ever happened. I could nearly time it. Has anyone been through this and got any advice? Baby is still kicking and moving loads (sometimes too much when I'm nauseous!)Feeling very miserable and very tired! Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Unfortunately "morning sickness" can come back in the third trimester, just try all the tips you got in the first trimester again... feel better

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Long Road 8378

Thanks January. I'm afraid to ask if it lasts until the end for fear of the reply! Just when you think that the worst is over!

Advertisement