Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepay iPhone 4s on Meteor?

Options
  • 18-12-2011 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Does anybody now if it's now possible to buy the iPhone 4s on Meteor pay as you go?

Anytime I go into the shop they just keep delaying me and leading me on as such.

So if anyone has any information on it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭optimus1

Yes they have it on prepay - not online only instore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Does anybody now if it's now possible to buy the iPhone 4s on Meteor pay as you go?

Anytime I go into the shop they just keep delaying me and leading me on as such.

Thanks.

Good luck getting one. Their low on stock and its Xmas too so.

3rd some shops just chose not to sell them on prepay when stock is low and leave them for bill pay customers only

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Doyler92 wrote: »

Thanks.

You'd wanna be mad to buy one locked to Meteor when you can have a sim free one for another €30

Advertisement