Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1mm drill bits & blank decal sheets in Cork?

Options
  • 18-12-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I read the stickies first, but couldn't find anything.

I'll be in Cork on Tuesday and need both these items to continue on a project. I need blank decals for Inkjet rather than laser.

Sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules by asking this but is there a shop in Cork that might have these? I've emailed marks models but no reply yet.

I recall there used to be a model shop on Washington St years ago but can't find it online.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭audi a4 2008

just across from bus station,cant remember street at the corner theres a shop there was in it last week hell of a lot of stuff im sure he would put you on the right track.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DonalB

Ta, I think that's Marks Models.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

DonalB wrote: »
    ... I recall there used to be a model shop on Washington St years ago but can't find it online.

Thanks for any help.

You are thinking about Noel Barrett, and he is still there AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

I picked up some 1mm bits in woodies, so you can get them in more places than model shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DonalB

Cheers. Were they in multipack or did you have to buy them singlely, which I imagine would be expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

You should find a tin of drill bits (about 20)
    That opens up with a hinge to access the bit POP up in aldi or lidl all the time. Try any of them to see if they have em knocking around. Other then that you'll find the same type of pack in b&q or woodies/adlantic or possible halfords.

Cheap as chips too.

Advertisement