Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42'' Is Hard, Can you fix it?

Options
  • 18-12-2011 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I recently switched to a 42'' tv and im finding it A LOT harder to play xbox, especially in call of duty, it is a lot harder to aim.
    Do you have any suggestions or solutions to this problem?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Is it a case of needing to adjust your controller's sensitivity?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Sit further back? If you're sitting the same distance from the TV then your eyes have more to do and your reflexes might be slower.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

I'll take that horrid 42" off you, and you can rest easy using my 22"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I was the same I constantly switch from my small pc monitor to a larger tv at my parents place boosting the sensitivity will help greatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Up the sensitivity. I was having a hard time on MW2 for a while, then i upped the crosshair sensitivity and was better. I went from 32" to 40" and intend on going to at least 50" once i get a 3D TV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

If your tv has a slow pixel response you could be suffering from input lag. Some TV's have a game mode which ups the pixel response time but sacrifices a little bit of image quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

sink wrote: »
    If your tv has a slow pixel response you could be suffering from input lag. Some TV's have a game mode which ups the pixel response time but sacrifices a little bit of image quality.

This :) turning off things like "noise reduction" if they are options should help if your tv is lacking a game mode.

But yeah, it sounds like input lag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 FitzShizzle

Yeah my friend was saying thats very slow to respond! so inpput lag sounds abour right! any ideas how id go about fixing this on xbox for cod, where would i find these settings
    ^^ thanks for all the hints and tips above :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

42"? It must be hard!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,864 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm locking this. Already a thread in the PS forum, no need for two threads on the same subject.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement