Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist Bleaching Trays

Options
  • 18-12-2011 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

Strange question but I have started bleaching my teeth using the kit I bought from my dentist. When I went to use the tray for the second time one of the trays had turned from white to bright pink.The other was still white. I phoned the dentist & she told me to change toothpaste as it was pos a reaction.

Did this. Used my trays again 2 days after and I went to use them there tonight and BOTH trays are now bright pink and the one that wasn't effected first time is brighter than the other?

I'm in Australia at the minute so am going to get onto dentist tomoro just wondering has this happened to anyone else?

Advertisement