Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strikeforce- Melendez v Masvidal

Options

Comments

Dunno any streams other than first row I'd say. But does this start around 2:00 like UFC on ESPN or is it different?

btw OSP is the real deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭McKuntmissioner

Truth. Very close fight.

Truth. Very close fight.

He put up a fight at least :p. Fair play to Mousasi though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Qimon

Is this worth a download ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭horsemeat

No definitely not. most boring night of fights i've ever seen in a long long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ray von

Being shown on Eurosport HD at 10:30pm if anyone has it.

Bad night of fights tbh. After all the good ones we've been getting with UFC this looks third rate compared to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Very disappointed with Masvidal, love him and obviously Melendez is a class act. I just expected he'd go down swinging tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Did you read who he was fighting before posting this?? :P Mousasi was never gonna be in danger!

Xlami wrote: »
    Very disappointed with Masvidal, love him and obviously Melendez is a class act. I just expected he'd go down swinging tbh.

Maybe it's time Masvidal gave up his xBox and bothered his ass to train for a change! He's way to easy going and I couldn't understand his disgust after Melendez was announced the winner. Did he honestly think he won that fight? Or that it was even close?

Advertisement