Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeans, shirt, tie & waist coat???

Options
  • 17-12-2011 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭

Just a quick one to see what people opinions are on this. I've seen a load of guys dressed like this before but what i ask is..... Is it cool or douchébagy???

Personally I like it but dont know if it would suit me... I'm 6'2", Broad shouldered, built fairly well.....

And another question.... What shoes???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Can't say I'm a fan of that look at all tbh! To use your word, yeah, I think it looks douchebaggy :p There's just something I don't like about waistcoats that aren't part of a suit!

Is it for a particular occasion? I'm a girl, but I think this kind of simple look is nice on guys, all from Asos.

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Just a quick one to see what people opinions are on this. I've seen a load of guys dressed like this before but what i ask is..... Is it cool or douchébagy???

Personally I like it but dont know if it would suit me... I'm 6'2", Broad shouldered, built fairly well.....

And another question.... What shoes???
    Think you answered that yourself there. With jeans you'll want to keep the shirt and tie very casual, open neck.
    As for footwear for daytime just wear a pair of Docs, for a night out consider a brown suede Chelsea boot.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Cheers for the replys guys, decided against it in the end... stuck with the jeans and t-shirt combo, wasnt for anything in particular, just looking for something different but i dedided it wouldnt suit me. Cheers anyway :)

Advertisement