If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

External cable connection board?

  • 17-12-2011 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

    Can anyone tell me what the pannel with all the input connections is called, They have them for the projectors in my college where there it a panel built into the table and you can plug your vga, composite, hdmi, audio etc.. into it and it runs through hidden cable and then connects to the projector in the ceiling? I'm getting a 40" led tv that i am going to wall mount so i want to do the same because i haven't room to put my xbox, ps3, laptop etc other than the shelf on the opposite wall?