Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get wildbird feed?

Options
  • 17-12-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Anyone know where I can buy cheap wildbird feed in bulk??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

We get a 10kg tub from our local agri shop, think it's €8 or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Traonach

The Corn store:
    M50 Finglas exit. Pass charlestown shopping centre. Take 1st left on roundabout and follow signposts.
    Got 20kg bag nyjer seed for 28 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

I was in Aldi today and they had loads of different feed for birds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Homevalue hardware had ..might still have..large bags but it's parakeet food that they are selling as wild bird food. Try zooplus and Aldi/Lidl. Last winter as back up I used chicken feed, the rooks and jackdaws ate most of it but it's handy to have if the weather gets as cold as last year but we didn't get through the whole bag, I used to soak it first.

Left over cheese, soaked bread, fruit etc. will do as extras as well. None of the birds are touching the meal worms for some reason.
    If you have a co-op near you try there as well for chicken feed or larger bags.

Advertisement